Sorry, this job has expired.
Kroger is now hiring a Deli Associate.
You can earn up to $11/hour with proven experience.
We offer flexible scheduling, employee discounts, and career advancement opportunities.
• Must be friendly, approachable and outgoing.
• Promote and deliver a shopping experience focused on providing customers with efficient service through hands-on knowledge of all department products.
• Assist with customer special orders, provide product information and location, and answer department calls.
• Receive fresh and pre-packaged deliveries, ensure piece count and invoice match, check expiration dates, and follow security procedures. • Process invoices properly and ensure proper pricing in all systems.
• Maintain working knowledge of all department equipment.
• Assist with product production, packaging, presentation, rotation, and replenishment.
• Assist in marking down old product.
• Ensure in-stock position of available product.
• Gain/maintain product knowledge and proficiency in ordering.
• Maintain proper stock levels.
• Order and maintain processed and pre-packaged product and maintain knowledge of product specials.
• Utilize accomplished selling skills in order to secure additional sales and use suggestive selling techniques to increase sales of product during sales events.
• Maintain high cleanliness standards; clean as you go, including washing, cleaning, sweeping, mopping.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and take initiative.
Take your passion for fresh, healthy foods to the next level by joining our Fresh team. When you’re working in one of our Fresh positions, you’ll have an opportunity to help customers make healthy meal choices and educate them about organic produce, meat and seafood options. Help customers see food in a fresh, new way every day and know that you’re making a difference by making the world a little healthier one customer at a time.
Come in for an interview! We hold open interviews daily from 1pm-7pm.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.