Sorry, this job has expired.
Kroger is now hiring Store Clerks to work in our Fresh Department. We have positions available in the Meat, Produce, Seafood, Bakery, Deli, and Coffee departments.
Earn up to $11/hr with proven experience.
We offer flexible scheduling, employee discounts, and career advancement opportunities.
As a Store Clerk you can expect to:
• Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold.
• Process customer transactions quickly, accurately, and efficiently and provide them with fresh products that they have ordered.
• Recommend products to customers to ensure they get the products they want and need.
• Collaborate with fellow associates and promote teamwork to help achieve company and store goals.
• Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
• Assist in training department associates on maintaining inventory and stocking products.
• Assist cashiers with price checks and product replacement duties and by scanning and processing customer orders, processing tender and coupons, and following Front End scanning procedures.
• Label, stock and inventory department merchandise.
• Assist with daily, weekly and monthly price changes by updating shelf tags and signs.
• Plan, organize and supervise the inventory process and maintain an awareness of inventory and stocking conditions; note any discrepancies in inventory.
• Manually attach price labels with a labeling machine.
• Stock aisles; build and maintain displays.
• Assure the department and backrooms are clean and orderly.
• Ability to handle a high volume, fast-paced environment.
• Effective interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the customer first is what makes us successful.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.